*all sales are final
*max purchase of $1,750 per product
ValorBANDS™ are unisex bracelets that are recycled, refashioned, and redeployed from authentic duty-worn military uniforms. Because of the textiles used, every ValorBAND™ is unique, beautifully flawed, and one-of-a-kind. Every ValorBAND™ comes with the story of its uniform donor, allowing you to share the Veteran's service, sacrifice, and life. Making sure their service lives on long after they retire their boots. Your order comes with two ValorBANDS™ along with the story card of the uniform's donor and two military-style dog tags containing the names of fallen military heroes. ValorBANDS™ Wearable Gratitude is a USMC Mom and Veteran-owned company. Act now and get 2 ValorBANDS and 2 Fallen Hero Dog Tags.
ABOUT THE ENTREPRENEURS
Amy Cotta is a busy wife, mother of six, grandmother, and the proud mom of SSG Zych, USMC. Amy is a former fitness trainer and product designer. Amy is the published author of Six Weeks to Skinny Jeans: Blast Fat, Firm Your Butt, and Lose Two Jean Sizes and ghost author of Men’s Health Workout War: Lose Pounds, Gain Muscle, Destroy Your Opponents. As a military family member, Amy has worked tirelessly to raise money and awareness for the many needs of our veterans and surviving family members. In 2014, Amy turned that passion into a national nonprofit, Memories of Honor. Wearable Gratitude was born out of her love for her son and her late Army veteran father.
Sergeant First Class Joseph James, United States Army Retired, served in the United States Army for over 9 years. He deployed four times to Afghanistan and Iraq during the War on Terror. In 2008, SFC (Ret.) James was injured in a roadside bomb and lost both of his legs. He was medically retired in 2009. Currently, he serves as the COO of Wearable Gratitude/ValorBands and Director of Veteran Outreach for Memories of Honor, a national gold star family nonprofit. He is a sponsored adaptive athlete to help inspire others to achieve their goals. He is married to Jarin and has four amazing daughters, Rachel, Melanie, Sadie, and Taylor.
VALOR BANDS (YOU GET TWO)
- Base: 1.25 Inch black leather
- Material: 100% Authentic Recycled USA Military Combat Fatigues
- Closure: Metal Snap Closure
- Adjustment: Two Adjustment Points. 9" Leather Band Will Fit 7.5" - 8" Wrist.
- Production: Uniforms are broken down and prepped for sewing onto the leather bands by hand by Military Family Members
- Story: Your ValorBAND™ Comes With The Story Of The Uniform's Donor
- Branches: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine, Coast Guard (they will get two of the five branches)
FALLEN HERO DOG TAG (YOU GET TWO)
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 2" x 1-1/8"
- MATERIAL: Stainless Steel Rolled Edge Tag
- IMPRINT: Embossed with the name of a fallen service member